You are finding it difficult to get a baby walker for carpet!! Am I right?? Well, if the answer is yes, then you have just landed at the right place, here you’ll get all the needed information before purchasing one. Even if you already have a walker, we’ll not leave you empty-handed, you can always gather some maintenance information from this write-up.
As I was saying, why is it difficult to find a baby walker for carpet? The reasons are-carpet baby walkers have special gripped wheels to move smoothly on the carpet surfaces without reducing the speed. This really is an exceptional feature and a rare one for the mostly found baby walkers in the market. A general walker without such facilities will surely get bogged down while moving on the carpet and big chances are that the baby may get injured. So, these kinds of walkers have to be very safe and environment-friendly too. In addition to this, there is a long list of standards that have to be maintained. That’s why many manufacturers tend to avoid making carpet walkers for babies.
Before moving on towards some selected products you must be aware of the benefits of a walker and you must also know either you need one or not. In the section below we have enlightened more on that-
What Are the Benefits of a Baby Walker?
- Babies learn to walk easily while playing. It accelerates the natural process of learning
- Helps babies to move freely without getting hurt
- Helps to explore new things and environment which will be impossible if your baby is confined to a limited place
- By moving frequently the leg muscles become stronger
- It also assists them in learning how to maintain the balance
- It’s a great way of developing baby’s motor skills and brain development
- Walkers come with various multifunctional tools for baby’s entertainment
- A baby walker is a perfect device for the babies to learn how to coordinate their legs, eyes, hands and ears
- Helps them to learn new shapes, colors and objects too
- Feeding becomes easier because walkers are basically toys, and they are attractive too. So, mothers won’t need extra toys to divert the attention while feeding them
- While the baby is in the walker, parents can concentrate on their household works
Tip: Do not use baby walkers on the carpets for more than 20 minutes
Do You Need a Baby Walker?
The most important factors one should consider before purchasing a baby walker are design, base frame, its materials, safety, extra features, ease of use and price. If it fulfills all your requirements right within the budget, then why don’t have a try! This is going to be very helpful for working mothers those who can’t give ample time to their little ones.
The baby walker is a must have tool for your growing babies but some risk factors are there too. Experts suggest that babies moving with a walker are more likely to experience frequent accidents and falls. However, if you can monitor them closely and ensure the safety, you can deliver a tremendous amount of joy to your kids. Nowadays, the safety of these products are ensured by agencies like Consumer Product Safety Commissions and many more.
- Read the guidelines from the instruction manual prior to start using a baby walker for carpet
- Choose stair-proof walkers with brake system if you have stairs in your house
Few Suggested Products
This is the recommended product section. We have done the research for your utter convenience. Find some of the very best baby walkers for carpet below-
Joovy Spoon Walker
Now, this walker can also be used as a mini highchair with its extra-large tray. It got our attention with its extreme functionality, durability and super simple design.
- Comes with stair pads, slip pads and oversized wheels for a better grip
- The removable insert tray gives enough storage space
- Three adjustable height positions
- Maximum weight limit is up to 30 lbs.
- The frame has a flat folding option
- The padded seats are machine washable
- Budget friendly baby walker
Chicco Dance Walker Activity Center
The Chicco baby walker is full of exciting features. With a music player attached to it, it has become more than a baby walker.
- The seats are properly padded for ease and comfort
- Features a sturdy design frame
- It can easily move on thin carpets
- The inserted battery can go for long 6 hours
- The entertaining audio brings fun and joy
- Provides better maneuverability
- Comes with easily attachable and removable trays
- The MP3 player is fitted safely inside a locked storage
- Seats are machine washable and easy to clean
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
This learning is ideal for the babies who can stand and sit without any help. The VTech walker is actually a converter, you can use it as a 2-in-1 floor activity toy.
- The product is filled with various toys that’ll give your little one bundle full of happiness
- Made out of robust materials
- It features a sophisticated design
- Provides a good amount of value to the parents and comes well within the range
- Recommended for 9 months to 3 years old kids
- There are 2 tension settings with tension control dial
- 2-speed control systems
- Shorter children might find it difficult to push in order to start walking
Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker
The Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker is a colorful push walker & it is an efficient tool for building balance and coordination. This tremendously light weighted baby walker can be primarily used on carpets and there will be protection if somehow your baby falls.
- Ideal for babies aging six months to 3 years
- There is a small mirror to see the reflection. Your baby is definitely going to love it!
- Helps to develop motor skills
- Comes with various designs
- The baby gets proper stimulation
- Features large wheels that are helpful while navigation in narrow doorways and slipping drops
- Boosts kid’s awareness
- Negative sides- it doesn’t have any brakes and the assembly is not convenient
Leave a Reply